|Registration Fee Table|
|Category||Early (due by Feb 20, 2021)||Regular (due by March 15, 2021)||Late (after March 15, 2021)||On Site(June 18-20,2021)|
|IAEEEE Member Author||USD 600||USD 650||USD 700||USD 750|
|Nonmember Author||USD 650||USD 700||USD 750||USD 800|
|Student Author||USD 550||USD 600||USD 650||USD 700|
|Presentation Only||USD 450||USD 500||USD 550||USD 600|
|Listener||USD 380||USD 450||USD 500||USD 550|
|Social Networking Event||TBD|
|Extra Page||USD 70/ Page|
|Extra Paper Upload||USD 370/Paper|
|Extra Banquet Ticket||USD 70/ Ticket|
1. Full registration fee covers :(Member/Nonmember/Student only) publication fee+ meeting sessions on June 18-20. + 2 coffee breaks, 1 lunch, 1 dinner on June 19 + conference kits.
2. If the paper exceeds 6 pages, the additional pages will be charged as 70 USD/ page.
3. Accepted and registered papers will be published in the digital conference proceeding.
4. Our payment system will not charge any extra fee, but the credit card payment may incur a few exchange commission which is charged by payers bank, it should be borne by payers.
5. Member registrants should provide their member ID when registering
6. Student registrants should provide their scanned copy of student ID when registering
For "No shows", the registration fee is nonrefundable.
Requests for refunds must be made in writing and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 December 2020. After this date, no refund can be made. For each refunded registration, a $100 cancellation fee will be debited from the refund.
The organizer reserves the right to change the conference date and venue due to force majeure events. Participants are obliged to observe and cooperate with the organizer’s decision.